Which are the best websites to play card games?

If you mean only Digital card Games that never had physical copies you could try Hearthstone or Legends of Runeterra. I personally prefair Legends of Runeterra since the game is F2P Friendly and does NOT allow you to exceed a certain ammount of money spent on cards per week.

2 respuestas

Respuesta

Well, the best you can do is check out this cool spider solitaire https://gogetgame.com/solitaire/spider-solitaire/ I have been playing since I was a student. I simply adore this combination of luck and tactics, you should work on your patience, focus, strategic thinking. Plus I am sure you will appreciate its stylish graphics and nice colors and the fast that it is a simple and pleasant gameplay. Cheers!

Respuesta

¿Do you consider games that used to be a real card game and are now starting to go virtual Digital Card Games? if so you can try Duel Links its the original Yu-Gi-Oh but has a smaller field and makes the games go quicker.

On twitch Magic The Gathering seems to be like a popular one.

If you mean only Digital card Games that never had physical copies you could try Hearthstone or Legends of Runeterra. I personally prefair Legends of Runeterra since the game is F2P Friendly and does NOT allow you to exceed a certain ammount of money spent on cards per week.

I also like the art style Riot games Does for their games I would say its top notch.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas