What is the best thermal scope under 5k?

It seems these are Gen 2 or 3. Not small but much smaller than the 1st Gen Starlight scopes.

2 respuestas

Respuesta

Well, it is obvious that there is a wide range of different types of thermal scope on the market, each has its own characteristics. Hunters, first of all, will be interested in infrared rifle scope. It is convenient in that the detected animal is in a constant field of view from the moment of detection to the shot. Personally I have been using this 
Infrared rifle scope https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-scope-thor-hd for a year or so and should say it works pretty well for me.

Respuesta

When I was getting out, thermal scopes were finally making it down to the line units.

It seems these are Gen 2 or 3. Not small but much smaller than the 1st Gen Starlight scopes.

However it didn’t seem to be a section resource, there would be 1 or 2 available to Troops/Platoons.
While these are useful for observing troops, for an Engineer Recce, these would be invaluable. If you take a Thermal scope and look at a bridge, you can see the difference between steel beams and concrete, or where the concrete is failing.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas