Application ProcedureAs referenced ahead of, the particular interaction contains kbc head business workplace number kolkata doc

Application Procedure

As referenced ahead of, the particular interaction contains kbc head business workplace number kolkata documenting Form I-485. On the other hand, you need as a way to stand by till generally there is a visa for australia quickly accessible to be able to be able in order to record Form I-485. Otherwise, your current I-485 application may be dismissed. An individual may allude the existing DOS Visa Plan, to check on in case visa numbers take place to be obtainable.

The I-485 program bundle needs in kbc head office number order to contain a large amount of helping proof. Make sure you submit:

Two identification type photos

If you are matured somewhere in commonly the range involving 16 and 79 years, incorporate Contact form G-325A, Biographic Details

Copy of formally given the nod photograph personality

Replicate of the intro in order to the planet thighs

Duplicate of the id with non onlooker visa (if necessary)

Duplicate of the identity with affirmation press (if necessary)

Structure I-94, Arrival/Departure Document (if necessary)

Formula I-693, Report related with Medical Examination in addition in order to Vaccination Statement

Suitable expenses

Guaranteed duplicates of court public records (in the wedding that you experience been captured)

¿Duplicae of the crucial candidate? S choice letter in the DV program via DOS

Duplicate involving the receipt with regard to your handling charge with the DV lottery by DE

Essential individuals are usually additionally needed to attire verification of the secondary school license or even its same, or even confirmation regarding two years of operate insight found inside of an occupation that has to have at any stage two years with regards to preparing or experience during the almost all recent six decades.?

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o