Oracle 9i

Hola, cuando abro en el navegador el servidor de aplicaciones me da el siguiente error:
Servidores de Aplicaciones
Farm > Application Server:instwebserv.ids2.intranet.lda.es
Application Server:instwebserv.ids2.intranet.lda.es
Hora de Actualización: jueves 11 de septiembre de 2003 10:19:40 GMT-01:00
General
STOP ALL RESTART ALL START ALL
Estado Actual Partially Up
Host ids2.intranet.lda.es
Directorio Raíz de Oracle /opt/data/ora9ias
Grupo ids1.intranet.lda.es.1521.iasdb
Servlet error: Renderer failed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Este me aparece en el lateral derecho y no carga el resto de la página, a que puede ser debido?.
Un saludo y gracias por tu interes y tiempo.

1 respuesta

Respuesta
La verdad ni idea, pero busque el error en metalink y encontre esto:
Subject: Enterprise Manager - Servlet error: Renderer failed: java. Lang. NoClassDefFoundError
Portal Version: 9.0.2.1
RDBMS Versjion: 9.0.1.3.0
OS/Vers. Where Portal is Installed:: Sun Solaris 8
Error Number(s)::
Enterprise Manager - Servlet error: Renderer failed: java. Lang. NoClassDefFoundError
Hi..
I am using Oracle 9iAS 9.0.2.1 R2..
1)When i open Enterprise Manager Website by remote pc, it gaves me this error..
"Servlet error: Renderer failed: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"
2)When i open EM website in the server itself, it does not display any contents aside from the header information
I tried to search by Metalink, and found the note [NOTE:190104.1]
I just don't understand, what the instruction supposed to do, what should i do in each step (correct path, ¿etc)?
¿Could somebody explain? Tq..
=======================
"
First, verify that the X server is indeed up and reachable
1. Verify the Xserver is running. To do this, simply grep for X:
ps -ef |grep X
On Solaris, this will return a process for 'Xsun' which is the native Xserver for Solaris.
2. To allow access to the server's Xwindow environment, cd to the server's usr/openwin/bin directory and execute the command:
Xhost +clienthostname # this restricts the systems that connect to the server's X Windows environment
or
xhost + # this allows all clients to connect to the system's xserver
3. Next, verify the DISPLAY environment variable is set correctly on the host where the Xserver is running.
$ echo $DISPLAY
If the value is not set to the correct hostname or ipaddress of the system where the Xserver is running, you will need to set the correct value.
C Shell:
setenv DISPLAY xserv1:0.0
B or K Shell:
DISPLAY=xwerv1:0.0; export DISPLAY
4. Verify that the X Window environment has been properly configured.
For example, execute the xclock command. If you see the xclock window on your X Server system, then the X Window environment has been configured properly.
$ xclock
5. Finally using the same telnet session where you set the $DISPLAY variable (step 3), restart the EM Web Site using emctl.
$ emctl start
Once inside the Application Server homepage, you should see the correct graphics displayed.
=================
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re : Enterprise Manager - Servlet error: Renderer failed: java. Lang. NoClassDefFoundError
Hi,
Please put this question under HTTPServer forum on Metalink as its an IP issue.
Best regards.
Neeti.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re : Enterprise Manager - Servlet error: Renderer failed: java. Lang. NoClassDefFoundError
i managed to solve it.
I just stop the emctl
then start it again..
Then it is ok.
Thanks.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas