Monsoon wedding

Me gustaría saber si me puedes ayudar a saber cual es el nombre de la canción y del autor de la canción que bailan el día antes de la boda en la película Monsoon Wedding es así una canción muy movida y muy pegadiza.

5 respuestas

Respuesta
He estado investigando un poco, porque sé cual es el compositor de la música original (Mychael Danna), pero como no he visto la película, no se a que canción te refieres. Te paso el link directo de la página de amazon.com donde está la ficha completa del CD editado de la BSO, donde encontraras los datos de cada tema, aunque no te aseguro que esté el que buscas porque a veces las discográficas dejan fuera del CD canciones que suenan en la película.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005UKLV/ref=ase_imdb-adbox/002-6333612-0400037
Gracias por la respuesta, de todas formas ya había mirado en amazon.
Si eres aficionado/a al cine te recomiendo que veas esa peli que me dices que no has visto porque mira que yo soy rara para el cine que solo veo americanadas sin embargo esa me encantó.
Respuesta

Here If you are searching for your life partner, so I have an amazing option for you. You can visit the Syed match website, here you can easily find your life partner without any effort. This is the most popular matrimonial website in Australia and Uk.  Visit muslim marriage matrimonial sites for more information.

Respuesta

For my part, I would certainly recommend that everyone pay attention to the site where you can always meet lesbian near me. My girlfriend didn't accidentally choose this site from the link provided, as she has been dating on dating sites for quite some time and this OneNightFriend site is one of the best ways to quickly find the perfect partner, so pay attention.

Respuesta

When you check the fairs and markets, which stand host to the artisans who create them, you will notice that the most delicate and realistic designs are mostly computer generated. Yes, this thought-provoking boomf card does not surprise you. These Boomf https://boomf.com/collections/dad-and-partner-xmas-card team have combined their passion for art and innovation to bring this mesmerising piece of art into physical existence. Stand face to face with it and fall in love with its beauty.

Respuesta

If you are looking to date colombian women, there are some things that you should know. First of all, you should learn to dress appropriately. Colombian are very particular about appearance. They are not attracted to men who are dirty and unattractive. Furthermore, they prefer a man who is well-dressed.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas