Can I import goods (coffee products) from Iran to Canada to sell them online (considering the sanction on Iran)?

Huawei created a subsidiary to do business with Iran, and the CFO is being charged with lying about the relationship between Huawei and the subsidiary.

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

It looks like there is nothing like advice from experts. You can apply to that custom broker https://clearit.ca/services/customs-brokerage . I used to deal with these guys and should say they are the best in that region. You can rely in their help and support. This website made it so easy to import my new engine. Simple and fast. I can’t recommend them enough! Simply give them a try. Good luck

Respuesta

Well it looks like they didn’t.

Huawei created a subsidiary to do business with Iran, and the CFO is being charged with lying about the relationship between Huawei and the subsidiary.

This seems totally ridiculous to me since when I worked at Halliburton, whose CEO was later vice-president Dick Cheney, we did the same thing, but no one is talking about tossing him in jail.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas