Sundown Tunica vegas99bet ! More specifics

Sorry for the lack of updates but my Tunica trip was kind of a bust plus I had no free internet access.

I got to Tunica on Sunday with my buddy Zack and met up with fellow blogger George and his buddy John. Congrats to both for their good showings in the Tuesday $500 and I look forward to seeing and playing with you guys again soon. Go check out George's blog for more specifics.

Anyways... I played several $45 satellites on the Sunday before the $300 Monday WSOP 1st circuit event that I played in and ended up chopping a couple and finishing first in one. Zack and I had 50% of each other so I ended up getting into the $300 for about $140 or so instead of winning a seat flat out.

I ran pretty well in the first two hours or so getting up to about 2625 at the end of the first break after starting out with 1500 in chips. My goal was to slowly accumulate chips in the early stages and only play small pots unless someone pushed into a monster I held.

By the 2nd break I had gotten up to about 4800. I then went card dead for the next 3 levels and ended up getting all my 2700 chips in at the 200/400/Ante50 level with TT only to run into AA. Bad thing about the hand is that the guy I pushed on called a UTG raise and hadn't played a hand since I had been at his table (around an hour) and I instapushed when I saw the tens and before he called my subconscious had already told me the bad news.

I went to the lady running the computer and recording the bust outs and asked her about what place she thought I finished in since they really don't keep up until closer to the money and she told me around 300 or so. Not bad out of 834 but really bad if you go in thinking anything worse than a final table is sheeeeeet.

Anyways... I will be back in January taking another shot when the next vegas99bet circuit event comes back to the Grand in Tunica. Hope to see you across the felt real soon.

Stay Tuned

I will be doing my best on posting Tunica updates while I am there over the next several days. I am definitely playing the Monday $300 and the Tuesday $500 so wish me luck and stay tuned to this space for updates...

vegas99bet

Web : https://vegas99bet.page/

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o