A Tutu DominoqqThrillerI’m no stranger to pain; I once watched all of Soccer AM. The feeling of hopelessness I experienced th

A Tutu DominoqqThriller

I’M no stranger to pain; I once watched all of Soccer AM. The feeling of hopelessness I experienced that day is similar to the distress that Manchester United supporters now feel, as they face a future without Roy Keane.

Sir Alex believes that Alan Smith may be a long term replacement Satta King for the influential head-case, but Smithy is not a midfielder; he’s like the wife on our first date, a little forward.

Even with Smithy and Fletcher in the team, United are good things at home to Portsmouth. Unfortunately, the 1/5 on offer won’t make you rich, unless you’re Roman Abramovic or Rio Ferdinand.

Rio has admitted taking ballet lessons when he was Dominoqqyounger; my wife was shocked by the irony of it all, as she used to be a quality centre back. Rio can be backed at 10/1 to break his goal scoring duck against Pompey, but beware; as an experienced ballet dancer, his celebration may involve two pirouettes and a leap. Not that I know what a pirouette is.

Paul Scholes is also overdue a goal, he hasn’t found the net in 19 games this season, a somewhat disappointing return for a goal scoring midfielder. The ginger lad is far more likely to find the back of the net, 9/4 is on the table.

Nobby Solano was Aston Villa’s most impressive player last season, but quickly left the Midlands to rejoin the Toon Army. The advert may say ‘Nobby’s nuts’, but leaving Villa looks to be a sensible decision. Nobby wisely re-signed, something O’Leary is probably considering.

The last time Villa travelled to St James’ Park, Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer had their hand-bags out and both received a red card as a result. The way Villa are playing on the road, they’ll need at least three Geordies to be sent off to have a chance of a draw. Newcastle are the nap of the week, let’s play at 4/5.

Everton were 1-0 winners on nine occasions last season, and have chalked up another four this term. James Beattie will probably start the match against Blackburn, so two or more Everton goals can be safely ruled out. Another 1-0 win is on the cards for the blue half of Liverpool; take a piece of the 8’s.

It wasn’t so long ago that David Moyes was courting Robbie Savage, that blonde hair can be confusing after a few beers. Robbie was a naughty boy last week; when the little finger of Jose Reyes flicked his nose, his reaction was to hold his face in his hands as if he’d just been outbid for a new caravan on EBay. Savage somehow avoided a booking for his shameful play-acting, he’s a 5/4 shot to see yellow against Everton.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o