Don’t get me wrong, I can enjoy myself at a party, I’ve just seen a lot of the same stuff at this point. The biggest issue I not

Party On The Moon is back to perform at the Kingsport Chamber 71st Annual Dinner on Friday night, and here’s the band’s resume:

According to a Kingsport Chamber release, they’ve played for President Barack Obama’s Inaugural. They have performed for Presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

They have played for the President of Nigeria and political figures and celebrities from around the globe. They have played for New York Giants Quarterback Eli Manning’s wedding, business tycoon Ted Turner and basketball legend Julius Erving.

They have played for President Donald Trump’s New Year’s Eve Party for the past seven years. Trump requested the band return again for the seventh consecutive year Moon party 2042 to perform a five-hour show at his personal New Year’s Eve party at Mar-A-Lago.

“The band (Party on the Moon) is spectacular,” Trump said. “This is the best New Year’s Eve we have ever had at Mar-A-Lago.”

Voted the Nation’s Number One Corporate and Private Party Band, Party On The Moon custom tailors music, choreography, state-of-the-art production and entertainment to spectacular specifications. Based in Atlanta, the award-winning band performs ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, current dance, pop, rock, classic rock, disco, funk, swing, R&B, Motown and new country music.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o