Now that you are aware of the game you are playing, your life’s karma potential has just skyrocketed.

Now that you are aware of the game you are playing, your life’s karma potential has just skyrocketed. This information reminds me of that old joke about the mormon preacher.

¿A mormon preacher stops a man on the street and asks “Have you accepted our lord and savior Jesus Christ into your life?” The man replies that he has not, so the Effective vibes preacher proceeds to tell him about his lord and savior Jesus Christ and ends with this warning “If you do not accept our savior into your life, you will burn in eternal hell” Obviously the man hearing this is startled and thinks to himself for a moment, his head down, before looking up at the preacher. A tear rolls down his face as he explains “Lord have mercy, my 5 year old child passed away last year and he never heard of Christ, ¿is my beloved son going to burn in hell? ”. The mormon preacher looks at him, opening up a wide cheery smile and exclaims “DO NOT WORRY! Those that never got to hear about the glory of our lord and savior are admitted into the kingdom of heaven”. Hearing this, the man grabs the preachers shoulders sternly, now turning red and angry. “¿Then why the in heavens name are you telling about this?!”

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o