¿En qué consiste un video website auto actualizable?

Lo que significan estos términos, pues he recibido una oferta por Internet y no sé si es algo de lo que me pueda fiar (que en principio sí me lo parece) o tendrá algún truco.

La historia comenzó al registrar yo un dominio aquí en España, pensando utilizarlo cuando tuviera capacidad para ello. A los dos días recibí un email de Estados Unidos, escrito en idioma inglés, ofreciéndome desarrollar este dominio, al que se referían por su nombre, según el concepto que yo tuviera, y que si yo no considerara oportuno el hacerlo aún, por qué no desarrollarlo como un "self updating video site que auto graba fresh video content relativo a ese concepto", cuya utilidad sería ir creando tráfico hacia el dominio.

El web master ofrece hacer todo el trabajo, en lugar de por los 1500 $ que suele costar, solo 55 $, Este último detalle me resulta bastante extraño. Él lo justifica diciendo que se lo puede permitir porque realiza muchos desarrollos.

Pues bien, me gustaría que me ayudarais a hacerme una idea de lo que son estos sitios de video auto actualizables, y también que me dierais vuestra opinión sobre este ofrecimiento que he recibido.

7 Respuestas

Respuesta

Yes, there a few online services which automatically generate a website by gathering information from social accounts on the internet and keep the content updated.

Respuesta

Muchas veces depende del concepto que tenga el desarrollador, ya que por ejemplo podríamos determinar que un video website actualizable es youtube, por quien se actualiza con videos de otras personas.

Si tienes el correo original, podría echarle un vistazo y mirar que es exactamente lo que dice esa persona, o mas sencillo aun, decirle que se deje de jergas y que hable exactamente de un desarrollo claro.

Miralo y me comentas.

Buenos días, aquí te dejo el texto del email que me envió el webmaster haciéndose publicidad, a ver qué te parece. Yo no había abierto los enlaces que deja con tres ejemplos mostrando sitios muy elaborados, pero no entiendo que tienen que ver con algo que fuera mío. Si él desarrolla, por sólo 55 $ como dice, un sitio con el nombre de mi dominio, "consolyviento.com", luego ¿Tendría que meter yo todos esos, videos, y comentarios o noticias e ir actualizándolos? Qué complicación para empezar de repente con algo que no se sabe hacer. Sigo sin comprender bien la oferta.
Gradias por tu atención.

I am Fahad Hassen, a web application developer from Clearwater, Florida.
I'm writing to ask whether would you be interested in developing
consolyviento.com as a fully-featured website? I am asking because I see
that you have just registered the domain and assume you might already have
a fruitful concept to it. If you have any ideas, please let me know and I
can help you with the design/development. Let me put your mind at ease - I
almost always charge after I fully complete the work, and have been
developing a lot of fresh domains over the last few years.
I have attached a selected portfolio for your reference here; please have a
look -
clickingz.com/portfolio.htm
The above portfolio page includes
- Simple to feature rich designs that cover a wide range of development
work
- Comments are included with some designs to help you better understand the
development solutions provided
Please also notice that I already have a sizable collection of pre-written
code that covers almost anything, such as small business sites, flash
game sites, news sites, trade portal sites and more, and I can email you
the relevant samples once you explain me the intended concept of the
domain.
If you do not have any plans yet for consolyviento.com and just thinking
of keeping the domain for a while (for resale or to develop later), why not
develop it as a video website, so it will have a nice traffic stream and
earning some money when you are ready to develop or resell? If you
have been in the trade for long enough, you would already know that having
content on a domain for a while makes the domain appear more authoritative
to Google, which is something important to consider, and will cut your work
to some extent when you proceed with the development. In simple words, the
site will rank a lot better. Additionally, you will also get some AdChoices
(Google AdSense) income during the period.
It doesn't break the bank and can be very effective. See the following cool
examples of a few different verticals.
eHour.co.uk - News website that refreshes every 15 minutes. (News Category)
ReasonsForInfertility.net/videos/ - Fertility treatment videos and more.
(Content Category)
MentalMuscle.info - Brain teaser site. (Challenge Category)
These are self-updating video sites that auto grab fresh video content
related to the site concept/theme and also rank in search engines very
high. I can develop a site like this on consolyviento.com for just $55,
which will increase the domain's cosmetic value and consequently, will call
for a valuable resale. Please note that the script development itself took
me
many man hours, but given the number of script installations I do, my cost
is justified; a typical customzied video site development usually goes at
around $1500.
I hope you see very good value in this offer.
Does this all sound good? Let me know what you think.

Thank You and Regards,

Fahad Hassen
Senior Web Application Developervideo sites that auto grab fresh video content

Creo que lo que esta persona quiere hacer es unicamente un desarrollo como los que tiene en su web, usando videos para generar mas trafico.

Seguramente ayudado por el tipo de pagina que tu quisieras hacer.

El precio me parece demasiado bajo para el coste que supondría hacer una pagina de este tipo. Por lo que me suena a dos cosas.

La primera que quiera entrar en el mercado español y usar tu pagina como "porfolio" de paginas españolas y de ese modo entrar un poco mas en el mercado.

Y la segumda que quiera hacer algún tipo de trapicheo y quitarte el dominio o hacer algo raro con el.

De todas formas todo seria contestar a la persona y ver si es de fiar o no. También ver que tipos de servicios incluidos ofrece.

Ya que mucha gente lo que suele hacer es crear esas webs en sus servidores, sin darte posibilidad de acceder a ello y en cuanto tienes un poco de peso en la red, te piden un montón de dinero, y si no aceptas, te quedar sin nada, ya que ellos lo tienes todo (código, diseño ... etc) en su poder.

Hay que tener cuidado con esas cosa, puede salir tanto bien como mal.

Si necesitas algo mas me comentas.

Respuesta

Esta es también una muy buena publicación que realmente disfruto leer goomy clicker unblocked

Respuesta

As a matter of first importance, you will make more deals the more places your books and different items are accessible. Notwithstanding selling on the web, you might need to get into book shops (you will likely need a wholesaler, as most stores would prefer not to manage a large number of distributers), show up, (for example, discourses and workshops) and sell them there. in style jackets

Respuesta

I do consider all the ideas you have offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices.Motorcycle jackets for women May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time. I do consider all the ideas you have offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time.

Respuesta

Hello! I'm learning at the University of Texas and I can say that you can purchase essays online. All the more exactly, will do it for you without counterfeiting and on schedule. I, at the end of the day, go to them for help and am extremely satisfied with the outcome.

Respuesta

When you place an order through our article writing service, you are assured that 100% original work is created from scratch based on the requirements you place on your author. Our Professional Essay Writers can also match your writing style if needed. We process all our paperwork through commonly used anti-theft software, which allows you to request confirmation of work upon completion of the report. When you place an order through our article writing service, you are assured that 100% original work is created from scratch based on the requirements you place on your author.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas