Problema con windows media player

Hola, tengo un problema con el media player, ojala me puedas ayudar mi problema es el siguiente.
Cuando estoy navegando en internet y quiero escuchar algun preview de alguna cancion o video no se puede conectar al media player solo aparece en la parte inferior "conectando con medio" pero no se conecta nunca ese problema es reciente ya que hace unas semanas si se conectaba.
despues me marca el error "C00D11C0" y me dice que no esta bien configurado el media player pero la configuracion,segun se, esta igual que antes, que podra ser porfavor ayudenme.
¿se quitara el error si de plano borro el media player y despues lo vuelvo a instalar?, si es asi con que programa lo borro.
de antemano muchas gracias ojala me puedas ayudar.

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Prueba a instalar la última versión del wmp.
Esto es lo que dice microsoft sobre ese error:
C00D11C0: Cannot play the file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network problem occurred. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons:
* Your computer is not connected to the local area network (LAN) or Internet. Connect to the network or Internet, and then try again.
* The path to the file is not valid. If you typed a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address in the Open URL dialog box, verify that the file name is spelled correctly and that the path to the file is correct, and then try again. If you clicked a link on a Web page, the link might not be valid.
* The server is not available (for example, the server is busy or not online). Try again later.
* Some network protocols in the Player are not enabled. Enable all network protocols, and then try again.
* The proxy server settings for the Player are not configured properly. Verify that your proxy settings are correct, and then try again.
To enable all network protocols
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Network tab.
2. In the Streaming protocols area, select all the protocol check boxes.
To verify your proxy server settings
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Network tab.
2. Verify your settings in the Streaming proxy settings area.
Note Image Notes
If you do not know what your proxy server settings should be, on the Network tab, select a protocol, click Configure, and then select Autodetect proxy settings or Use proxy settings of the Web browser (available for HTTP protocol only).
If you are connected to the Internet through a dial-up connection, you might not be able to choose the proxy server. For more information, consult with your Internet service provider (ISP) or network administrator.
Salu2

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas