EdbMails MBOX to PST converter

EdbMails MBOX to PST converter is a convenient tool to convert MBOX data to Outlook PST and save it to EML, HTML & MHT formats.
It includes plenty of advanced features, which can help you to view all emails along with attachments and export to Outlook PST.
Features:

Load the MBOX file and preview messages along with corresponding attachments
Export the all the mail items to the Outlook PST
Allows to export selective MBOX items to PST using various filters

Supports to save the all the mail items in EML, HTML, and MHT formats

Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS and Outlook

Overall, EdbMails MBOX to PST is an efficient email extractor tool. It supports mailboxes of over 30 email clients including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, PocoMail, SeaMonkey, Eudora, Opera Mail, Entourage database, and Gmail takeout backup etc. The application is easy to use and has a simple interface. Users with all levels of knowledge can navigate it with ease.

7 Respuestas

Respuesta

This MBOX to Outlook PST Converter software is a most reliable tool that can import MBOX data to Outlook PST without any data loss risk. With this convert user can easily export all types of mbox data into pst format such as thunderbird, Apple mail, Eudora and etc. This tool provides simple and easy user-interface where anyone can easily access it without any technical expertise.

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/mbox-to-outlook-converter.html

Respuesta

Use the great and admirable tool called MBOX to PST Converter to convert all the MBOX data into single or separate PST. The software is compatible with all MS Outlook editions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. and supportive of all Windows versions such as 10, 8.1,8, 7, XP, etc. you can download demo version which converts few items from each folder.

Respuesta

Here is the solution to your problem. You should try the Betavare MBOX to PST Exporter tool, without any doubt. You can migrate your unlimited files without any error and without makes any changes to your data. The software migrates filter and configures only your selected data. All email clients support MBOX file extensions are supported by software including WLM, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and etc. The MBOX to PST software is easy to install and configure all of your files. The tool is light in weight, so it takes less time to install. It’s user-friendly software, so it’s easy to learn. You become familiar with this tool, after operating it 1-2 times.
Visit here:-https://www.betavare.com/mbox/pst/ 

Respuesta

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter is the best GUI software that is designed to convert and import single or bulk mailbox from MBOX to Outlook PST format. This tool is single enough to open the MBOX data file into PST, Office 365, Live Exchange, EML, MSG & various other file formats. This independent solution always maintains the folder hierarchy and exports every single email with its properties. You can also use the free demo version and migrate 20 emails per mailbox for free.

Respuesta

Are you searching for a quick solution to convert MBOX data into PST format? Then, here I am suggesting you, try MBOX to PST Converter Tool to move data from MBOX mailbox to PST format for any MS Outlook edition i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. with all emails, meta-details, and attachments in an exact manner. You can download its trial version first, the trial version converts 10 items from each folder.

Respuesta

I suffered a lot with the same problem of how to open MBOX data into Outlook PST format, then I got to know about the Mac MBOX to PST Converter Tool. After using it properly, I have given my all email files from the MBOX-supported email client to Outlook PST without any single issue. It can also transfer MBOX files to Outlook PST files, including email properties like To, From, Attachment, Subject, etc., and emails. This software supports MBOX-based email clients like Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, AppleMail, Eudora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Mozilla Mail, etc. This tool supports all MS Outlook and all Mac OS versions. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.

For more info visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Respuesta

I have used the CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter utility to follow the process to convert batch MBOX files into PST file format. I must say that the utility is best and perform this process through some simple steps. You must try this with its free edition.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas