Convert Exchange EDB to PST File

There are many tool available in  market which can convert EDB to PST but i'm here to recommend you to try this tool which i have been using for very long time and its work nice. Firstly i used its trial version and its work easily then i go for full version of this software which gave me full efficiency of work, this tool is specially made for convert fastly and instantly edb to pst in just few mouse click. All users  both technical and non technical users can easily use this tool without any technical skill because basic computer knowledge is enough for this tool. It is basically user friendly tool with advance features. This Utility basically provides merger of Exchange server mailboxes. It extracts data from mailboxes on one Exchange server and then merges it into mailboxes on another Exchange Server. It also performs the task of copying data from a source Exchange server file (EDB) into a PST file (MS Outlook archive file) and then merge the data in the PST file into mailboxes on the destination server. This ability to merge data among Exchange server mailboxes makes it a competent tool to consider for recovering from disasters like corruption.. You can choose multiple formats to convert EDB File Data like as: – PST/ EML / MSG and other. Users can transfer emails from Exchange Mailboxes with all elements like as: -properties/ journal/ calendar/ attachment/ appointment etc.

Here are some wonderful features:-
-Convert Exchange EDB Mailboxes to UNICODE Outlook PST Format
-Support EDB File of Latest Exchange 2019/ 2016 & All Below Versions
-Fix low & High Level of Corrupted via Advance Scanning Mode
-Convert Selective Data items of User Mailboxes stored in EDB File.
-Preview all Meta-Details of Mailboxes Items Before converting EDB File into PST Format.
-No File Size limit While Conversion of Exchange Mailboxes

Click here to know more:- https://www.emailsoftwares.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

3 Respuestas

Respuesta

Here is a blog which will help users to convert EDB Files to PST files. There is software which will help you in conversion and some reasons why this conversion is required.

Some features of Tool are as follows:

• Export both private as well as public folders of EDB data into Outlook PST file.
  • Transform Exchange EDB files to Outlook PST format.
  • Effortlessly retrieve removed EDB files.
  • Arises with the auto-detect feature of EDB files.
  • Eliminate duplicate items on the basis of sender id, recipient id, and the subject of email item.

For more detail go with the link below link 

Respuesta

Try the Recoveryfix for EDB to PST converter tool which perfectly recovers all EDB file data (include calendars, emails, chats and appointments) and converts it to PST without losing a single bit of information.  It provides a facility of selective file recovery by which user can recover and converts selective single and multiple file folder from EDB Mailbox. For more information, visit to: https://www.recoveryfix.com/convert-edb-to-pst.html 

Respuesta

To export or import e-mails from Apple Mac Mail into MS Outlook using Aryson MBOX to PST Converter software. MBOX to PST Converter software allows migrating all data or e-mails from corrupted MBOX files of e-mail clients into PST and EML file format. For further reference go through https://www.lettolearn.com/convert-exchange-edb-to-pst/ 

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas