¿Están bien elaboradas estás oraciones en inglés?

Oraciones acerca de Australia con used to, past simple, some, any and no, quantifiers.

1. Australia was a part of Gondwana. Australia is the only continent that is also a country and an island,

2. At the time of European settlement there were up to one million Aboriginals people that have the oldest culture on Earth

3. Kylie Minogue used to live in Australia when she was child

4. The Australians used to eat a lot of Lamington

5. There are some nice hotels in Melbourne as Hilton and Hyatt. You can't have any pets in hotels. No cats, No dogs.

6. The hotel is big enough for many people.

7. ¿You would like drink some wine Australian? I don’t any wine I prefer a pint of beer. I dislike other drinks No water, No juice. But Is there enough wine for everyone to try? Yes, there is

8. ¿How many beaches there are in Australia? More of hundred. The Australians eat a lot of fish. At our city there are few cars.

1 Respuesta

Respuesta

Lo he leido muy rápido, pero creo que solo hay dos frases con errores. Los he puesto en mayúsculas. Luego le doy una vuelta.

7. ¿WOULD YOU like TO drink some AUSTRALIAN WINE? I don’t LIKE any wine I prefer a pint of beer. I dislike other drinks No water, No juice. But Is there enough wine for everyone to try? Yes, there is

8. ¿How many beaches ARE THERE in Australia? More THAN A hundred. The Australians eat a lot of fish. IN our city there are few cars.
Recuerda que las frases en ingles no llevan doble signo de interrogación (solo usan el final "?")

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas