What is .edb file extension and which application uses it?

Mainly i want to difference between exchange edb file and windows edb file. If any other application also use .edb file and you know about that then please port a replay.

4 Respuestas

Respuesta

Hi Mack,

Exchange Server is a Mail server that stores entire data in .edb file, so exchange server use .edb extension folder to store all data inside it. And windows also uses .edb file extension to store the registery key value to activiate the perticular programe to respond the perticular request. If you want to know more about .edb file then you must visit the link given below.

What ia EDB File in Exchange Server and Windos

Respuesta

EDB aka Exchange Database file is the main repository of Exchange Server database, designed on single client-server architecture. Microsoft Exchange server makes use of Extensible Storage Engine in order to access its data. This EDB file includes the entire data components like email messages, folders, attachments. Is supported by Microsoft Exchange Server

Respuesta

. Edb is a Microsoft Access database file extension. It is used by Microsoft Access database files. Microsoft Access is an application that's designed to help you create and manage databases. It can also be used to open existing databases, as well as view and edit their contents. Visit this tax accountants gosford for best ideas. It provides a graphical interface for managing your data, allowing you to create tables, fields and queries. You can then use these tools to view your database and perform various functions such as sorting records or filtering them according to certain criteria.

Respuesta

I like how things are moving on signnow.com/ask/what-is-the-esign-act. I actually had everything in my hands in record time. There are no disadvantages!

PostgreSQL Integration Bots on https://www.airslate.com/bots/postgresql are an excellent tool for businesses looking to automate certain tasks and improve their overall productivity. Highly recommended! PostgreSQL Integration Bots on https://www.airslate.com/bots/postgresql are an excellent tool for businesses looking to automate certain tasks and improve their overall productivity. Highly recommended!

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas