Problemas con contacto de Whatsapp

Te escribí hace dos días, y me dijiste que me fuera a ajustes, aplicaciones, whatshapp. Borrar datos, y que reiniciera el teléfono, osea apagar y encender, pero el contacto sigue hay no se va, me aparece un whatshapp.

8 Respuestas

Respuesta

¿Pero... has borrado la conversación?, ¿Has borrado datos y cache en aplicaciones?

si si todo lo que me dijiste y reinicie el teléfono, el problema, es, mira el móvil es de mi hermna es un samsung galaxy mini , y tiene un contacto que tenia antes, o sea lo tenia en la agenda del teléfono, lo elimino de la agenda del teléfono, pero sigue en wathsapp. ha actualizado el whastsaap. y lke dije que hiciera todo lo que lo me dijiste, que se fuera a aplicaciones, whatshapp. borrar datos, pero el contacto sigue solo aparece en whatsaap. en contactos no

Una vez borrado datos de WhatsApp no tiene mucho sentido, meso es que permanece aun en algún lugar sincronizado, ya sea en contactos de Google o similar... Pero bueno, si el problema es que no quiere saber nada de esa persona, tiene la opción de bloquear contacto también, ¿sabes hacerlo?

Es muy importante que no tenga una conversación activa con esa persona para el borrado definitivo!

Sigue estos pasos tal y como te dicen: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/es/android/23179277

A ver, intentemoslo de nuevo ;-)

Respuesta

Thanks for the given this nice post for me have to restore control panel in windows 10 in system here and save the all working update easily.

Respuesta

I get a comparable enjoy. Once in a while its there nearly proper away every so often it takes time. But I constantly have to pressure whatsapp yo refresh to find the humans I wanna upload. It looks as if I always must move lower back and create a brand new touch within the people hub for the individual to show up and said Pay Someone To Write My Essay. I am now not positive even though. I just realize its buggy.

Respuesta

Animation Dok follows the contemporary trends in animation and Animation Video Production with the finest quality and certified animators with years of experience and knowledge. Our exceptional animators excel in this domain.

Respuesta

you should try womens leather jackets deleting the back-up data, maybe this will help you.

Respuesta

Our Academic writing is a most popular with advance thinking. Our academic writing service comes in many forms; the following are some of the most common.

Assignment Writing UK

Respuesta

You're really amazing! Thankful for the admonishment! I furthermore need to share a significant resource for understudies - https://www.essayontime.com/pay-to-write-paper/ . This is a web-based help that forms pieces and another created work for you. My friend showed it to me and as of now I reliably use their help. In this manner - mind boggling articles without scholarly robbery and on time

Respuesta

I agreed my friend working at professional logo design agency he also told me aabout these. Yes, I did all you said and restarted the phone, but the problem is, look at the phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy Mini, and it has a contact that I had before, that is, I had it in my phone book, I deleted it from the phone's agenda, but it's still on WhatsApp.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas