Abrir un documento word directamente

Como puedo abrir un documento word desde otra aplicacion.
Existe alguna manera de pasarle a Word un parametetro, ¿para cambiar una parte del documento con el parametro pasado?

2 respuestas

Respuesta
Se puede abrir Word desde otra aplicación, por ejemplo desde una aplicación desarrollada en VB existe un procedimiento un poco complejo pero no tanto.
No es posible realizar el reemplazo que indicas, pero más allá de esto, los únicos parámetros admitidos desde línea de comandos son los siguientes:
Type To do this
/A Starts Word and prevents add-ins and global templates (including the Normal template) from being loaded automatically.
The /a switch also locks the setting files; that is, the setting files cannot be read or modified if you use this switch.
/Laddinpath Starts Word and then loads a specific Word add-in.
/M Starts a new instance of Word without running any AutoExec macros.
/Mfilen Starts Word and then opens the specified file on the Most Recently Used (MRU) list on the File menu.
/Mmacroname Starts Word and then runs a specific macro. The /m switch also prevents Word from running any AutoExec macros.
/N Starts a new instance of Word with no document open. Documents opened in each instance of Word will not appear as choices in the Window menu of other instances.
/Ttemplatename Starts Word with a new document based on a template other than the Normal template.
/W Starts a new instance of Word with a blank document. Documents opened in each instance of Word will not appear as choices in the Window menu of the other instances.
(no switch) A new Word window is opened with a blank document using the existing instance of the Word program.
The following Word startup (command-line) switches are not listed in Word Help.
Type To do this
/C Starts a new instance of Word and then invokes NetMeeting.
/Q Starts Word without displaying the Word splash screen. This switch is only available in Word 2000 Service Release 1 (SR-1).
/R Starts Word in the background, makes changes in the Windows registry, and then quits. This switch forces a re-register of Word in the Windows registry.
/U Has no effect and does not start Word.
/X Starts a new instance of Word from the operating shell (for example, to print in Word). This instance of Word responds to only one DDE request and ignores all other DDE requests and multi-instances. If you are starting a new instance of Word in the operating environment (for example, in Windows), it is recommended that you use the /w switch, which starts a fully functioning instance.
pathname\filename Starts Starts Word with a specific document open.
NOTE: To open multiple files at once, use pathname\filename.
Example: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Winword.exe" c:\filename1.doc c:\filename2.doc
(any other switch) Starts a new instance of Word. For example, if you start Word with just the / and no switch, or with any unlisted switch combination, Word just starts a new instance of Word with a new blank document.
Respuesta

Hey there, you have done a fantastic job. I will absolutely dig it and I suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this article site. Incredible post! Articles that have important and sense remarks are more delightful, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to check what other persons thought and how thesis writing they identify with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas