Especificaciones técnicas para crear un foro

Necesitaria toda la información posible, sobre este tema para mi proyecto.

7 respuestas

Respuesta
Si estas hablando de un for de discucion te voy a dar un tip:
La respuesta es corta, jejeje no me vallas a poner en calificacion que devi aver puesto mayor interes jejejej
mira hay una pg que encutras scripts y soluciones para es tipo de cosas
hotscripts.com
de ahi pudes incluso bajarlo y modificarlo a tus necesidades
de todos modos para cualkier duda no dudes en decirmelas
No estoy buscando código -para crear un foro de discusion- , sino "especificaciones ténicas" que yo pueda exigir en un contrato a un programador, me explico, soy el responsable de un proyecto para la creacion de una pagina web de un ong, muchas gracias
Tu como responsable, obiamente deves de hacer un contrato de prestacion de servicios con un porogrmador, principalmente por experiencia, deves de abarcar en dichos contratos clausulas que te hablen acerca de que pasara a la hora de que la gente llegase a desertar
Tengo un cliente el cual contrato a una persona tambien para crear codigo, pero ahora el tipo, se ha largado amenazando, que destruira la pagina o que dejara algunos troyanos para destruir sus sitemas, a todo esto estamos desrroyando un pequeño contrato parecido al que kieres
1o tratamos el tema fundamenteal de kien es kien
2o hablamos en le contrato sobre las obligaciones y estatutos en caso de cancelacion, obiamente enfocqndonos a lo que te acabo de comentar y finalmente hablamos de cual sera su trabajo a realizar, para tu caso yo abarcaria lo sig, en custion de programacion, que la persona este obligada a:
Relizar los codigos pertinentes hasta la finalizacion del foro, pactanado un tiempo de incio y uno de termino
que el programador en caso de errores, se oblige a depurarlos, para asi entregar un script bien hecho
ahora:
El foro devera estar progamado en un lenguaje script, tal como lo es asp, php, perl
si el script va llevar autentificacion antes de que el usuario lo use, deveraestar conctado a algun sistema de bases de datos para un emjor desempeño, tal como: my sql
el script deve tener capacidad de controlar las categorias desde una pantalla de administracion
entre los mas improtatentea ahora, te voy a poner algunas caracteristicas tecnicas de algunos que conoco, pero estan en ingles pero son de gran utilidad:
Standard Features
CommunityForums includes all the standard features that people have come to expect from a forum platform.
Users can control how many threads and messages are displayed per page.
Thread listings can be spread across multiple pages. (Added October 10th, 2001)
Site members can choose to be emailed whenever someone responds to their messages, helping to ensure that conversations will continue and your forum will thrive.
Users and moderators can edit their own messages - edits are flagged to avoid abuse, and moderators/admins are able to view orginial posts to see what has been changed.
Authors can use "smiley faces" when posting to better express themselves.
Authors can include an icon with their posts to mark its type (users can then sort threads based on this type).
Users can perform text searches across all forums and jump instantly to the correct place.
Users can see additional information about the authors of given posts, including how many times they have posted and where. Please see CommunityMembers for more information about memberships.
Author information, displayed alongside each post, is configurable so you can decide how it appears and what information is included.
An icon can be included wherever the author information appears that displays whether the author is currently online or offline.
Supports unlimited forums.
Advanced Features
Integrated spellchecker with spelling suggestions.
Authors can include attachments when posting.
Users can sort by:
Number of posts
Subject
Who started it
How many times is has been seen
When it was started
time of last response
Forums can be displayed in a multi-tiered directory structure or in a one-page listing format. (Added October 10th, 2001)
Members can subscribe to a forum and you can display their subscriptions on any page of your site making it easy for them get back.
Authors can choose to easily add polls, clickable links or images to their posts.
Each author can create a custom signature that can be included with all posts.
All revisions to a message are tracked and viewable.
Administrators can see who has seen a thread and when (you can also choose to allow moderators this ability).
Members can 'highlight' a post, which will then appear in their highlights page. This is really handy for users who want to quickly find a given thread.
Moderation
Moderating with CommunityForums is miles ahead of anything seen in competing products. Everything is handled through the standard interface; you and your moderators will not need to switch to some klunky 'control panel' to perform everyday tasks. Instead, the software will detect that the viewer is a moderator or administrator and provide the tools where they are.
Just some of the moderation tasks that are easily available are:
Point and click editing, deleting, suspending, moving, modifying of threads
Move threads across forums
Mark threads as containing "Mature Content." Admin can mark an entire forum as containing "Mature Content". These threads/forums will be invisible to minors (by use of the age they enter upon registration)
Delete individual messages or conversations (threads).
Edit conversation subjects.
Hide a message or thread, making it invisible to everyone except the moderator/admin.
Suspend a message or thread, making it impossible to change.
Close forums so that no one can enter except the moderator/admin.
Reopen threads and "unsuspend" messages.
Approve messages in moderated forums.
Limit the creation of new conversations (threads) to themselves.
Receive all new posts directly by email.
Hide messages to save space. A link will be available so that people can read the hidden post.
Post a forum specific announcement (Administrator can post a global one in the admin)
Access Controls
You don't always want the whole world to see a forum; CommunityForums offers a flexible access control system that should cover just about any scheme that you could want. All access controls are set on a forum-by-forum basis.
Members-Only Forums
Username-based restrictions
Age-based restrictions
Privilege Group-based restrictions
Password-based restrictions
You can also create forums where only moderators or administrators can start new conversations or respond to existing ones.
Administrative Features
Activity reports, where you can see which members and which forums are most active.
Creation, editing and removal of forums.
Creation of categories and the assignment of forums to those categories.
Creation of backups for safety.
Template editing for customizing the look of the software.
Editing of automatic replacements. For example, "IBM" can be set to automatically expand to "International - Business Machines", or a smiley face :) can be turned into a graphical one .
Editing of context-sensitive help files.
Setting of word filters to block certain words of phrases.
Please see CommunityMembers for details on membership management features.
Add global announcements (visible in all forums) or forum specific ones.
¿How Customizable Is It?
CommunityForums is completely template driven meaning that you control the layout, color schemes and options available to your users. You can control these templates (and color schemes) on a forum-by-forum basis, a global basis or a combination of both.
Virtually all main elements have been keyed for stylesheets. Meaning that you can change the color of individual links or form fields on your pages.
You control what banners, if any, are displayed on your site using either regular ads or pop ads. All this is available through AdMaster, which is included.
All text is found in language files (manageable from your browser-based admin). People translating the software usually edit these but you can use them to change the text if you don't like the way we describe something.
You set the terms and condition of membership. You can selectively provide more features to some users while leaving other members' privileges untouched. See CommunityMembers for more details on our powerful membership system.
You can display your forums in a searchable directory (as they appear on our demonstration) or display them all on one page.
You have 100s of settings (too numerous to mention) to control the different aspect of the forums to help you customize them to your needs. They can also be left running on default values if you so desire.
Estos don los dato ecnicos de uno que es de los mas completillos, espero esto que te puse te sirv de algo, ya que todo esto yo que te puse lo saque de scrits ya hecho, de igual modo cuando yo necesito contratar a algun programador, para algo de este tipo, ago lo qie te hice aki saco la informaicon de uno de los mas completos programas o scrpits que actulamnete hay y de ahi me baso en sus fatures, para poner lo que yo necesito, claro que aveces no voy a pone que quede talcual, pero te puedes basar en ese tipo de modelos
de todos modos para cualkier reclamacion, duda comentario no dudes en decirme
Respuesta

Our ghostwriting agency aims for maximum customer satisfaction. So we stop at nothing to give clients the best guarantees. When the ghost writer https://essay.org/ finishes your order, you’ll get free 2-week revisions. Whatever you need to correct, contact your ghostwriting expert, and they’ll edit the text.

Respuesta

I'm not mindful of any formalized strategy for making a specialized detail. It's only a point by point and precise report that depicts what you have, what you need, and how to get from what you need to what you need. buy assignment

Respuesta

Skribbl io tetris You can lie but I know that you're not fine (oh yeah) Every time you talk You talk 'bout me but you swear I'm not on your mind You can pretend you don't miss me (me) You can pretend you don't care.

Respuesta

I think this is one of the most significant pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles are really great, Here is my Article Field I think this is one of the most significant pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles are really great, Here is my Article Field
WIFI CCTV Security

Network Implementation Plan

Respuesta

Hey this is Freyya. Thanks for letting know about this . Well I am a qualified trainer of wolf careers. We offer Business Analyst Training Lombard, onsite business analyst training in Chicago, Texas, and online all over the USA. Wolfcareers has left no stones unturned in imparting the best practices of BA to the students.

Respuesta

Your blog provided us with valuable information. I am looking forward to read more blog posts from here keep it up! After the Flood Jonas Armstrong Black Jacket

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas