Necesito información sobre las adicciones a las drogas entre los adolescentes residentes en Suecia.

Hola:necesito informacion sobre la droga en los adolescentes SUECOS,no se si usted podra darmela o al menos decirme como puedo conseguirla.grcias por su atencion.

1 respuesta

Respuesta
I'm sending a few abstract that I has found in medline, if you wish more you can go to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ and searching for "sweden drug abuse in teenagers"
: Psychol Addict Behav 2000 Sep;14(3):303-7 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
Associations between different aspects of alcohol habits in adolescence, early adulthood, and early middle age: a prospective longitudinal study of a representative cohort of men and women.
Wennberg P, Andersson T, Bohman M
Department of Psychology, University of Stockholm, Sweden.
Previous research has indicated that the relation between adolescent and adult alcohol habits is not very strong. The objective of the present study was to illustrate associations between different aspects of alcohol habits from adolescence to early middle age in a normal, representative Swedish birth cohort of male (n = 122) and female (n = 90) participants. The sample was prospectively followed by means of self-reports on drinking habits at ages 18, 25, and 36. The results show that heavy drinking at age 18 and frequent intoxication at age 25 substantially increase the risk of heavy consumption at age 36 but that hazardous alcohol habits at either age 18 or 25 alone cannot be considered a substantial risk factor
: Subst Use Misuse 1999 Jan;34(2):195-216 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
Polydrug misuse patterns in Sweden. Gender differences.
Byqvist S
School of Social Work, Stockholm University, Sweden.
The main purpose of this study was to draw up literature about polydrug misuse and to study the patterns and gender differences of polydrug misuse in a sample (N = 1,268) of narcotics users in Sweden. They were interviewed personally when entering treatment about their drug misuse from debut to established misuse. A nationwide case-finding study was used to verify the results. First, results indicate that those studied were primarily polydrug misusers and that alcohol consumption was very high. Second, gender differences were found. Third, a basic characteristic of multiple substance use was formulated. The findings are discussed in relation to new knowledge of consumption patterns.
Lakartidningen 1996 Feb 7;93(6):459-61 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut
[Heroin is now the most popular drug among new addicts].
[Article in Swedish]
Kall K, Engstrom A, Julander I, Krook A, Stendahl P, Struve J
Psykiatriska kliniken, S:t Gorans sjukhus, Stockholm.
PMID: 8637322
I'm sorry I don't know sweden, for further information.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas