Redacción

Me gustaría saber si esta redacción está bien, y si tiene algún fallo, ¿me la podrías decir?. Gracias.
Redacción:
Hello Juanma. I´m Javier, your brother. How are you? Don't worry for me. I'm very well. I'm travelling for Spain. Now I'm in Barcelona. I have visited the Sagrada Familia. It's beautiful and impressive. It's of the century XIX.
I arrived to Barcelona from Madrid. I came in train AVE. The train takes about 3 hours.
In Madrid, I was in an hotel in the Gran Vía street. I have visited the Puerta del Sol and the theatres which are very great. After, I returned to Sevilla too in train. The next day, i leaved in car from Córdoba. You know which I like driving. I was in the Mezquita of Córdoba and the museums. I was there the weekend. Before, I left. I went the shopping small Arcángel and I have bought some presents.
I went to Córdoba from Cáceres.  I have been several days. In Cáceres there are many medieval castles. The castles are very well preserved.
Well Juanma, in few days, I come home.
Take care. Regards.

1 respuesta

Respuesta
Está bastante bien, te marco en negrita los fallos, y si no entiendes el por qué de alguna cosa no dudes en preguntar:
Hello Juanma. I´M Javier, your brother. How are you? Don't worry for me. I'm very well. I'm travelling around Spain. Now I'm in Barcelona. I have visited the Sagrada Familia. It's beautiful and impressive. It's of the XIX century .
I arrived to Barcelona from Madrid. I came by the train AVE. The train takes about 3 hours.
In Madrid, I was in a hotel in the Gran Vía street. I visited the Puerta del Sol and the theatres which are great. After, I returned to Sevilla by train too. The next day, I leaved by car from Córdoba. You know that I like driving. I was in the Mezquita of Córdoba and the museums. I was there for the weekend. Before, I left. I went shopping small Arcángel and I have bought some presents.
I went from Córdoba to Cáceres. I have been several days. In Cáceres there are many medieval castles. The castles are very well preserved.
Well Juanma, in few days, I'll come home.
Take care. Regards
En la frase "You know that I like driving". ¿Por qué se utiliza la palabra that?
"Which", a parte de usarse para las interrogativas, solo se usa para referirte a una cosa que ya has mencionado, como sería este caso: ¿Do you see the cat which is lying on the roof? O He couldn’t read which surprised me.
En la primera "which" se refiere al gato y en la segunda a el hecho de que él no pueda leer.
En el caso, aunque la persona que lo lee ya lo sabe, el concepto no ha aparecido antes en el texto. Así que "that" es la palabra que necesitas, que se usa para subordinar dos frases (de forma parecida al castellano, en realidad).

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas