Revisar redacción en ingles

Hola, nuevamente necesito una revisión de otra redacción y tu inestimable ayuda, aquí te la paso, un saludo y gracias.
Hello everybody, I have been looking information about examples corporate social responsability. I think the company MRW, dedicated to the transport sector,  is a good example of this. MRW capture part the financial profit for improving the social and environment impact of business operations and activities. Reserving 1,55 % your profit after tax and other deductions for investments and activities socially beneficial. She has a official certificate by their ways of reconciling work and family workers.
Also, gives aids for people who work in business for adopt children, this aids is on increase if are disabled children.
I think that, although by the current economic crisis, the corporates profits are low, corporations should keep activities of CSR. The governments for the future should be focus more on these issues of responsible business and should obliged to use part of its profits to social activities by law.
Of this way, the people will have more social consciousness about the environment, and social problems.

2 respuestas

Respuesta
Aquí tienes la corrección:
Hello everybody, I have been gathering information about examples of corporate social responsibility. I think the company MRW, which works in the transportation sector, is a good example of this. MRW uses part of its financial profit to improve the social and environmental impact of business operations and activities. Following tax and other deductions, it invests 1,55 % of its profit on socially beneficial activities. It also has an official certificate for making it possible for employees to combine work and family life.
Furthermore, it assits people who work in the business to adopt children, increasing the assistance in the case of adoption of disabled children.
In my opinion, although the corporate profits are low due to the current econimic crisis, corporations should mantain CSR activities. Future governments should focus on these issues of responsible business and should be obliged by law to use part of their profits for social activities.
This way, people will have more social awareness about the environment and social problems.
Ya está.
Respuesta
Te mando la redacción corregida. Suerte!
Hello everybody, I have been looking information about examples of corporate social responsability. I think MRW company, dedicated to the transport sector, is a good example of this. MRW captures part of the financial profit to improve the social and environment impact of business operations and activities, reserving 1,55 % of the profit after tax and other deductions for investments and activities socially beneficial. It has an official certificate of their ways of reconciling work and family workers. Also, gives aids for people who work in the business of adopting children. This aids is on increase if are disabled children.
I think that although the current economic crisis, the corporates profits are low, and corporations should keep activities of CSR. For the future, the governments should be more focus on these issues of business responsability and should be obligated by law to use part of its profits in social activities. This way, people will have more consciousness about environment, and social problems.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas