Como ver VCD en DVD Samsung S224

Hola Solobrio, como puede ver discos en formato VCD en un DVD Samsumg S224, es necesario que los transforme en multizona,¿Cómo se puede hacer esto?.

1 respuesta

Respuesta
La verdad es que no se si hace falta hacerlo multiregion, prueba con esto a ver si hay suerte, te envio todo lo que he encontrado referente a tu modelo, esta en ingles, aunque espero que no sea problema, es el hilo de un foro del que se habla de tu modelo:
Region code hack posted by ctsw2001 at July 20 2002:
Make sure the disc tray is empty, press repeat on remote followed by
5,7,5,3 and 8 (one at a time in order).
The numbers 02 will appear in the top left of the screen. Quickly press the number button (1 for R1, 2 for R2, 9 for multiregion, etc) then press the open button on the remote. After 15 seconds turn the power off, then on again and you're sorted!
Help us keep the list clean, Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/crap).
Region code hack posted by Brent at August 04 2002:
To make your "samsung dvd-s224" region code free.
*USE YOUR REMOTE FOR THIS PROCESS.
1. Turn DVD player on with no disc inserted.
2. Press "REPEAT" once on your remote control.
3. If your DVD player is:
Region 1 coded type: 2 9 3 3 4
or,
Region 2 coded type: 3 8 7 6 7
or,
Region 3 coded type: 5 6 7 3 2
or,
Region 4 coded type: 7 6 8 8 4
or,
Region 5 coded type: 5 3 8 1 4
or,
Region 6 coded type: 2 4 4 6 2
*So if your dvd player only plays dvd's that are
region 1 coded you would type 2 9 3 3 4
4. Then press 9 on your remote control.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Turn power off.
*YOUR "SAMSUNG DVD-S224" IS NOW REGION CODE FREE AND
CAN PLAY ANY DVD FROM ANY COUNTRY.
Help us keep the list clean, Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/crap).
Region code hack posted by Simon at August 15 2002:
Just to confirm that ctsw2001's hack is the easiest and WORKS!
Many thanks!
Region code hack posted by Willem at October 29 2002:
Just made the ctsw2001 20 july hack on a S424 and am happy to report that it works fine (the other does not). I think the s224, s225, s324, s424 and s425 are identical electronically (not verified). Thx again to ctsw2001!
Region code hack posted by zaffe at November 06 2002:
1) Turn on the player. Make sure the tray is closed
and no disc is inserted. The Samsung logo should
be visible on the TV screen.
2) Hold down the PLAY and STOP buttons on the
front panel of the player. Within a few seconds, a
language select screen should appear. Press 1
(on the remote) for English.
3) The Samsung logo should reappear, with the
message "No Disc" on the screen and/or in the
front panel display. Now, press the following
buttons, on the remote, in sequence:
REPEAT, 5, 7, 5, 3, 8
Press them slowly and deliberately, but not too
slowly (if you're unsure, about one button press per
second is adequate). Don't take any notice of what
appears on the TV screen while you're doing this.
(Also, make sure you press the actual REPEAT
button and *not* A-B REPEAT.)
4) *After* you've finished the button sequence, the
number "02" should be visible in one corner of the
TV screen. This indicates your currently set region.
5) Press 9 on your remote - the number will
change to "09" - then *immediately* press
OPEN/CLOSE on the remote to open the tray. (You
*must* press OPEN/CLOSE before "09"
disappears from the screen.)
6) Wait at least 15 seconds then press POWER on
the remote - the tray will close and the player will
go into standby mode. Wait at least another 15
seconds then press POWER again to turn the
player back on.
You should now be able to play discs from any
region.
Region code hack posted by barbapappa at December 10 2002:
I have successfully used ctsw2001's hack on a European (R2) Samsung S325. The various wait sequences included in the hack descriptions for S225 were not needed. I could play a disc right after the tray was opened after the hack was applied. If RCE discs for other regions than region 1 start to appear then you will have to apply the hack quite often and it's good know it can be done fast.
I note that there are two different hack sequences for S224. I guess the hack by Brent is for old versions of S224. There are rumours that there are three different versions of the S224 player:
Version 1: Old region hack (¿by Brent?) Works
Version 2: Not hackable
Version 3: The new region hack (by ctsw2001) works
This is nothing I have verified, so if someone please could verify this it would be good.
According to the rumour, Samsung sales went down considerably for the versions that couldn't be hacked, so they made them hackable again.
Region code hack posted by Pete at January 01 2003:
http://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/message/samsung.gif
I bought my daughter this DVD player for Christmas, and converted it to region free before giving it to her. It realy works and I can recommend this mod and player as a good buy.
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "9" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Thats it, and it does work!
Region code hack posted by Nas & Sim at January 02 2003:
Hi,
Just to say the hack left by Zaffe was the only one to work on our S224 dvd player.
Also, so people know, 09 does not necessarily show up once the hack is complete even though it works as region free!
We had a mini power cut recently that seemed to reset it back to region 2 only...
So no panicking if you find one day that its not playing multi region!
Thanks for all the info supplied, its all been really helpful.
Region code hack posted by sng at January 05 2003:
I have successfully implemented Brent's region code heck on the Australian version (R4) S224 version XSA:
1. Turn DVD player on with no disc inserted.
2. Press "REPEAT" once on your remote control.
3. Type: 7 6 8 8 4
4. Then press 9 on your remote control.
5. Eject the tray and wait 10 seconds.
6. Turn power off.
My Australian version (R4) S224 uses the C-cube Ziva 4.1 mpeg decoder chip. I suspected that the Euro (R2) S224 uses the Zoran Vaddis decoder chip, read: http://www.zoran.com/products/poweredby/dvdplayers.asp
Region code hack posted by John at January 19 2003:
I've successfully applied the hack as Pete describes below to my DVD S224 that I bought on 19/01/2003
Region code hack posted by Gregg at February 04 2003:
Hack /the long one/ successful. Applied on 15/01/2003 on s224 bought in Europe. Shop attendants didn't have a clue about this matter whatsoever. All of them came to watch me applying the hack and couldn't believe their eyes when they saw american /region 1/ discs playing.
Keep the good work guys and thank you!
Other hack posted by Aldo Poli at February 09 2003:
where is new firmware?
Region code hack posted by Coza at February 13 2003:
Ctsw2001 hack worked fine for me on REGION 4 (AUST) model, BUT
Recently bought 2 dvd's REGION 1 NTSC and either of them will play.
¿Other dvd's i bought REGION 1 NTSC still play though?
¿Is there different TYPES within each REGION?
NEED HELP...
Region code hack posted by Love2Fly59 at February 21 2003:
Purchased a Region Code 2 (Europe) SAMSUNG DVD-S224 from new stock on 19 Feb. '03 and applied Zaffe's Nov. 6 hack, works great for Region 1 NTSC DVDs (THANKS to Zaffe and dvdrhelp.com!).
Opened the 224 and can confirm SNG's comment (Jan. 5) Concerning the use of the Zoran Vaddis IV LC-2 DVD chipset.
¿Has anyone tried Region 1 RCE DVDs on the 224?
Region code hack posted by teejay at February 22 2003:
I bought a Samsung DVD S128 region 3 and wanted to make it region free. As there were no hacks available for this model, I tried the one for the S228/224 model.
It worked, it now plays discs from other regions - BUT with a rather annoying side effect: while playing, the contrast of the picture is gradually dimmed and relit, much like what happens at the samsung logo if you leave it in stand-by mode for some time.
¿Anyone had similar experience? Is there a fix for it?
Region code hack posted by Kim Pateman at February 24 2003:
It sounds as if your DVD signal is being looped through your VCR and you are witnessing the effects of MacroVision.
Connecting the DVD player directly to your TV monitor should solve the problem.
Region code hack posted by Andy Hendriks at February 27 2003:
I bougt a DVD player region 2 and tried to make it region free, to change it to region 9, with my remote-control. But when I open the tray it isn, t changed, and my DVD player isn, t regionfree. Can anyone help me!
I tried all the hacks.
Region code hack posted by meelis at February 28 2003:
I just would like to add this remark: above region hacks will make this player region free, not multi region! This means that player is not able to play RCE encoded discs.
So if you want to see region 1 Rce encoded disc you must press 1 instead of 9.
We can Not gurantee that the Hacks are 100% correct.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas