Dvd samsumg m-105

La enesima pregunta sobre lo mismo tengo dvd samsung m-105 de banesto y quisiera poder ver vcd, al parecer es necesario hacerlo multizona, quisiera saber como hacerlo.gracias

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Esto lo he sacado de un foro, para tu modelo, nada mas tienes que traducirlo y sacar tus propias conclusiones, espero que alguna solucion te sirva.
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by Josep at July 26 2001:
The same hack for the Samsung 511 works perfectly with Samsung M105. I did it with mine!
Help us keep the list clean, Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/crap).
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by anonymous@ at August 10 2001:
Region code hack. The hack for the samsung 511 worked, bud My player never brought up the Language menu. All I did was: switch the player off and on. Held the play and stop buttons (for 10 seconds) just as it came up (but this didnt seem to do anything). I then did the following.
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control enter the code below, note that you must know what Region your player is currently set to in order to know which code is appropriate
for Region 1 use 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4
for Region 2 use 3, 8, 7, 6 and 7
for Region 3 use 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2
for Region 4 use 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4
for Region 5 use 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4
for Region 6 use 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2
3. A code should be displayed on the screen indicating the current Region setting of your unit.
4. Press the 9 button on your remote control for Region free, or 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 and so on.
5. Press the Open button on your player
6. Press the Standby button on your remote control
I hope this helps!
Help us keep the list clean, Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/crap).
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by Wynand at November 27 2001:
To make the player an ALL-REGION player!
1 Power on.
2 Press the open/close button, the cd-tray will come
out, remove dvd of other cd if present.
3 Press REPEAT button once.
4 Enter following numbers: 38767
You will then see '02' on the TV-Screen
5 Press button number: 9
6 Press the open/close button.
7 Power off, then on and start viewing dvd's from
whichever region you want.
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by stephen read at December 15 2001:
the hack for the samsung m105 does not work with the 5.02e firmware fitted if anyone knows how to hack this modle please e maile me .
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by sam at January 04 2002:
The firmware for the m105 is different in new samsung models and this is the only remote hack code that would work with mine.
To make the Samsung M105, with firmware 5.o2Ee, multi regional, Follow these instructions.
Make sure there is no disk in the tray.
Press Repeat (not repeat A-B)
Then type in, using numbers on your remote
If it works for your model, 02, should appear in the top left hand corner, where the numbers you have typed in appear.
This shows the region your model is currently on.
Before these numbers dissappear
Press the Open/Close button on your remote, to save it.
Then press standby on the remote.
When you put the dvd player back on, it should be multi regional.
Further info can be found at
http://www.709firmware.fsnet.co.uk/faq.html
Region code or Macrovision hack posted by Mark at April 14 2002:
Just a slight edit on the hack submitted by sam (2002-01-04). Everything worked up to the 02 appearing in the top left hand corner of the screen. However, prior to pressing Open\Close, I had to press 09 on the remote, then it worked. Everything else was spot on.
Region code hack posted by MC at December 24 2002:
where can i get a region code for the samsung m105 firmware version 5.02

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas