DAEWOO dvdp480

Hola amigo, tendrás el código para convertir el DAEWOO dvdp480 a multiregión, es región 4 pero tengo películas en región 1 y me gustaría verlas. Espero me puedas ayudar.
De antemano muchas gracias!

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Te envio la informacion acerca de tu modelo, que he recogido en un foro, esta en ingles, espero que saques algo bueno de ello.
Region code hack posted by DVD hacker, October 20 2003:
Some of the websites say that this DVD player is multi region. I am not sure how true this is. Did anyone try playing other region DVD's on this player?
Region code hack posted by GDK4045, October 21 2003:
try some of the hacks for the Daewoo machines:
FIRST PRESS "SETUP"
THEN PRESS IN ORDER
"1"
"3"
"6"
"9"
"LEFT"
"LEFT"
"LEFT"
"RIGHT"
Then a new button called version will appear as the 4th topic on your set up menu. use down arrow
and select by pressing play. Now you can set the region code "0" for code free or each region
number by pressing
the right arrow key.
just exit to the main page and your selection will be set.
Region code hack posted by plastik360, October 22 2003:
In response to the 1,3,6,9 left, left, left, right hack.
This does not work on my Daewoo DVDP480.
I also need a Macrovision hack since this Daewoo seems to think
that my compnonent video switcher is not macrovision compliant
(meaning icky colors). This is odd since all of my other equipment
works fine with the switcher.
Region code hack posted by hslow, November 04 2003:
It did not work on my machine either. It was purchased at a local Costco recently.
Region code hack posted by noneedfornames, November 15 2003:
use with the remote
this should work
Good luck and let's keep it rolling
Region code hack posted by dvdfanofcourse, November 18 2003:
using code 9,7,3,5 L,L,L,R on the remote control
does indeed work. I recently tried it.
A vast menu pops up that also includes a screen format option. Pretty cool.
Region code hack posted by jb, November 23 2003:
To" noneedfornames
It works... This has been driving me nuts as I bought it with the understanding that it was code free. Ya Hoo. Thank you very much
Region code hack posted by JOSE VENTOZA, November 23 2003:
Es para el dvd p 4851 de fabricacion zona 4
oprima la secuencia en su control remoto
9-7-3-5
Inmediatamente le aparecera un menu escondido con informacio del firmware y el chip, ademas de la facilidad para cambiar la region a la que mas se adapte a su region, o dejarla multiregion.
SUERTE
Region code hack posted by Palaver, November 24 2003:
Noneedfornames:
If you have a hack other than the 2 listed for the DVG-5200S, could you post them in that forum. I know of at least 2 listed and one confirmed (mine) but another machine is not accepting it. Are the ones listed correct? Are there any others?
Thanks in advance and a huge thanks for the P480 hack, I was very glad to find that.
Other hack posted by Murphy, November 27 2003:
I just got one recently. It works on my region 3 dvd without any change. It also played region 1. I don't know if it works with others.
Region code hack posted by James H., November 30 2003:
Try this to remove the region code. First make sure there's no disk in the machine, press 9735 on the remote and region menu screen should appear. Select "0" to turn off the region. Enjoy!
Region code hack posted by JORGECARMA, December 23 2003:
Mi DVD es region 1 y lo quiero convertir en MULTIREGION
Macrovision hack posted by jon, December 30 2003:
Thanks for the region free code.....Can this machine be set to turn off macrovision as well?
Macrovision hack posted by Joe, January 25 2004:
Looking for a macrovision code for the DVD-P480 can
anyone help....
Other hack posted by StarkRG, February 03 2004:
I tried the setup->9->7->3->5->left->left->left->right hack and
nothing happens, it just ends up in the language menu with no new
menu anywhere. Bought today feb 2nd, 04 from costco...
Other hack posted by Michael, February 15 2004:
Just a quick observation:
I bought two DVDP480 @ Costco. Both work with NTSC and PAL TVs, playing zone1, zone2 DVDs and burnt JPEG still pictures. It all worked right off the box. No need for any special setup.
I did notice @ Costco that there's a new type of this exact model in the store. The new one has an uglier remote, and the box has zone "1" printed. The ones I have are from a previous shipment (nicely figured remote + zone "1" appears as a sticker on the box). Maybe the new shipment differs from previous ones.
Region code hack posted by MoriartyAICN, February 20 2004:
This is the only way to distinguish between the ones that are region free and the ones that aren't, based on my research.
I went to pick up a P480 at Costco after hearing about it. Bought three of them, actually. Took them home. Tried the first one. Couldn't make it work. Tried the second one. Couldn't make it work. Tried the third one. Couldn't make it work.
The friend who had tipped me off swore his worked right out of the box, no code required. We compared the boxes.
On his, the remote says "DAEWOO" at the bottom, then has the model number printed under it. On mine, it says "DAEWOO," but there's no model number.
So I traded mine in, found the right box. Took that home, tried it out. It's region-free, right out of the box. Works beautifully.
You can see the difference in the picture on the side of the box. Other than that, the packaging is identical.
Hope that helps.
Region code hack posted by Tyson Flint, February 22 2004:
I finally got the 9735 code to work. My problem was that I was hitting the trying to enter this code into the "Setup" screen.
I finally got to the hidden screen by leaving the DVD drawer open, and typed 9735 while on the blue "Daewoo" screen. A region menu screen should appear. Select "0" to turn off the region. Enjoy!
Don't try to enter the code from the "Setup" screen or it won't work.
I got my DVD player from Costco.
Region code hack posted by Asthram, February 25 2004:
I completely agree with MoriartyAICN. Just read his comment sposted on Feb 20 and went to Costco, identified exactly as given by MoriartyAICN and bought this item. As he mentioned it is region free right off the box.
I also verified the Region Hack code on the menu. Just type the following. Nothing more, nothing less:
> Power On (Ensure No disc is in)
> 9
> 7
> 3
> 5
And you have region menu already set to "Region 0".
P.S: In the above key sequence, there is no need to click "Setup", "Left" & "Right" buttons.
Region code hack posted by Stu, February 26 2004:
I have recently purchased one of these models, but whatever hack I try to input they never seem to work.
When I open the drawer and then try and put the code in, something appears up in the top right hand corner of screen as if I am blocked from inputting the numbers.
¿What am I doing wrong?
Other hack posted by Whukes, March 05 2004:
Anyone know how to make this player play dolby digital mono audio. All my dvds with this dont have audio.
Other hack posted by 1 pm, March 10 2004:
Thanks for the hack 1 3 6 9. it really works. As a special thanks visit this website sendmoreinfo.com/id/2792008 enter exactly as abovwe, I promise you'll loooooooove it.
Region code hack posted by George, March 27 2004:
WARNING!
There's a region 1 version of this player, I bought one last week from popularelect.com and they sent me the region 1 version instead of the multiregion version, which is what they have advertised, and so I'm sending it back.
None of the hack codes listed for this player will work on the region 1 unit.
If you're going to buy one, beware of this, because both units are almost identical, the difference is that the region 1 has the region 1 logo on the box and the back of the player and its user manual says on the first page: "The region code for the unit is 1".
Other than that this is a great player, it plays vcd, svcd, dvd, -r, +r, rw media with no problems, also accepts universal voltage 110-240V 50-60HZ, and also has output for NTSC and PAL signal.
¿Now I wonder why in the hell would daewoo make such a great universal player and then release an almost identical downgraded version of it? What good is it to have dual voltage and multisystem signal (PAL, ¿NTSC) if you can only play region 1 dvds? Total nonsense.
Region code hack posted by mike, April 11 2004:
There is new version of this player availble dvdp485 at www.welectronics.com at very low price it works perfectly with all the dvd-r dvd=r mp3 etc.
Region code hack posted by David, April 14 2004:
Thank you for this fantastic forum. I purchased the daewoo P480 on April 13th at Costco in Kirkland, Washington. All of the boxes had the region code printed on them, but sure enough, there was one box that had a sticker for the region code. Also, the remote has Daewoo and the model number printed on it. Even though the sticker indicates region 1, it works region free right out of the box - no modifications required. I played a Pal region 2 Bob the Builder DVD from Switzerland and it was flawless.
Region code hack posted by bob, April 17 2004:
I bought all-region version of DVDP480 from http://www.bombayelectronics.com it arrived in 2 days and it work perfectly!
Region code hack posted by Georgie, April 22 2004:
The new version of this player has a region 1 logo on the back and the picture of a dolphin on the background screen.
Here's the region hack code for this player:
1.Press OPEN button
2.Press SETUP button
3.Press VOLUME+
4.Press VOLUME-
5.Press VOLUME+
6.Press VOLUME-
You will see a menu,than you can change the region No
using LEFT and RIGHT button.
'1' means Region 1
'2' means Region 2
'3' means Region 3
'4' means Region 4
'5' means Region 5
'6' means Region 6
'255' means All Region
Enjoy!
Other hack posted by cheri, April 24 2004:
Ooo man i got p480 code free dvd player from http://www.popularelect.com at low price they had excellent customer service and fast delivery.
Region code hack posted by Mithun Chkarovaty, April 27 2004:
Bought My Dvd Player at www.welectronics.com arrived on time with good customer service. Code free dvd Player on sale.
NOTA:Poner el maximo cuidado a la hora de realizar operaciones de cambio de region, las respuestas no estan probadas, toda la responsabilidad recae sobre el usuario.
NOTA: Por favor finaliza la pregunta valorandola segun tus criterios.
Finaliza la pregunta valorandola segun tus criterios.
NOTA:Por favor finaliza la pregunta valorandola segun tus criterios.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o